Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Movie import file name masking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

McYoda
Starting Member

Switzerland
12 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2009 :  17:18:48  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi there
Just downloaded the movie manager and testing it out. I have a problem which I could not find an answer in this forum so far.

I try to import all my movies on the hard disk. Is there any possibility to define a file name mask to tell the movie manager how to import the title (similar to the TV shows function). For example my movie files are named like this:
<Title>.<Year>.<Runtime in minutes>.<Languages>.<Quality>.mkv/avi/...

Any help/feedback appreciated.
Thanks
McYoda

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2009 :  16:40:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have asked for this a long time now, to no avail... And it's a shame, cause Alessio has already done some work on this for the episodes import.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2009 :  19:21:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, seems as if Alessio is the only one who knows... but he's still tied up with other/private things.
Comes time, comes Alessio (back) ;)

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

henrinaiara
Starting Member

Indonesia
22 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2010 :  15:40:47  Show Profile  Visit henrinaiara's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
well ill help to bump it, maybe allesio can help our problem..

coz i have the same problem as you are...

bow maker arrows german to indonesian translators
Go to Top of Page

McYoda
Starting Member

Switzerland
12 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2010 :  17:56:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio
Sorry to bump again. But for me it would be very important (and to others, too, apparently) to have a filename masking feature. My movies have quite complex titles incl. year, runtime, language, quality etc. and it would be very helpful and spare me a lot of time, if XMM would be able to handle filename masking to import the title part only.

Thanks
McYoda
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07