Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 When will Quick Print Grid be available
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Mr Video
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2010 :  22:24:21  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Al you never got to me why the Quick print grid in XMM is still not working when ever I go to XMM and go to the Icon print all I can print is Cd and DVD cover I want the quick print grid will you fix this will it ever work please advise George Thank You

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2010 :  19:48:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

What interface are you using? Because in the Advanced it works correctly.

Let me know,

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Mr Video
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2010 :  21:56:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I do not know what is interface am using
Go to Top of Page

Mr Video
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2010 :  22:11:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I Got Windows xp is that the interface
Go to Top of Page

Mr Video
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2010 :  22:15:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I got extreme Deluxe edition
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2010 :  23:39:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Btw, I have try in both 2 interfaces of XMM and works.

The button is greyed and you cannot click?

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Mr Video
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2010 :  23:59:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
yes it's greyed and can't click
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2010 :  07:00:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please download the latest release, I am sure that is working and not greyed.

Let me know,

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Mr Video
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  01:49:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Al I did what you told me it looks find right now but now how do I transfer all my data from the old version to the new without losing anything can i be done and how easy is it Thanks Georges
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2010 :  05:55:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just copy the whole database folder, with all subfolders.

How old is your release?

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Mr Video
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2010 :  20:27:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Al I just this what you tod me and I lost everythings now how do I get all my file
Go to Top of Page

Mr Video
Starting Member

20 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2010 :  22:08:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Al ok I was able to retrive the lost file am very happy now Now how do I copy my data and subolders whithout losing my files again where do I go to do that can you explain the detail for me how too copy and bring it to the new ungrade thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07