Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Media language
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

brutt01d
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2010 :  11:55:00  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi!

Plz fix the media language problem (unable to choose the media language field in the column chooser). It's broken since ages and it starts to be annoying. This has been reported by other users here and yes you said that it's broken, but please hurry with that fix - it is a major feature and is imho more important than fixing for example ">Fixed some problems with iPhone Export" ;)

And 2 questions here as well:

1) I use horizontal layout only, and for HTML card i found only one horizontal template : shelves_black - horizontal.htm.
Unfortunately it is a bit ugly, doesnt fit into original bluish colors of the program and uses space very unpractically :( Is there a chance to have get some other horizontal html card templates in the future?

2) After adding videos from a DVD, the program forces the DVD to be ejected automatically and I found no option to disable this ejecting. I am not sure but I think I remember one of the older versions of the program had this checkbox in options. Can it be put in again?

BR

Edited by - brutt01d on 27 Feb 2010 12:03:00

Gilgamesch
Starting Member

23 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2010 :  07:23:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I strongly agree to this post. Especially that this problem should get higher priority on the list of things to solve.

And while at it: please find a possibility to sort the lists in the main grid view and the tree view after language or media language as well
(it seems rather stupid to copy all language information by hand to the custom-1 field to be able to sort the list after this. or someone has another workaround that could work easier?)

thanks
Gilgamesch
(waiting, or hoping for this fix since.. 2 years!?)

Don't let your mind wander, it's too small to be let out on its own!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07