Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Episodes no longer showing up in main grid (fixed)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

klogd
Starting Member

23 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2010 :  11:32:28  Show Profile  Visit klogd's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
This is a non issue.. I'm just the worlds biggest noob who did not see that a filter was active

Edited by - klogd on 24 May 2010 21:32:42

klogd
Starting Member

23 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2010 :  18:06:41  Show Profile  Visit klogd's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Nobody else having this issue?

Think it may have happened because I reinstalled to the newest version (7.0.7.1) from a previous version without using the update (was not working at the time). Any ideas on what to do?
Go to Top of Page

klogd
Starting Member

23 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2010 :  21:24:17  Show Profile  Visit klogd's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Here's a screenshot of the problem:

Here it says there are only 2 episodes

But when I double click the show (for when adding episodes, etc..) I can see ALL the episodes:

It seems like the main viewing mode is unable to detect the link between the show and individual episodes in the database or something like that..

If anyone have any idea of how to fix this I would be grateful, as I have put lots of work into registering all episodes with plots and personal ratings.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07