Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Scripts doesn't import movie covers or tv covers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

djx
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2010 :  18:10:30  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hey,
I can't download any covers because of the scripts.
The version is 7.0.7.1 and the IMDB (Complete) is 10/May/2010, win7x64

Edited by - djx on 11 May 2010 18:11:14

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2010 :  19:28:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Are you sure you use the latest script version?

The IMDB Gallery changed at the End of April. So old script versions don't import the cover anymore.

For me it works just tested it.
Go to Top of Page

djx
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2010 :  20:40:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes I'm sure, also with TV shows covers happens the same this issue beggan on 27nd March 2010
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2010 :  22:23:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
For me all imdb.com scripts import Covers.

27th March ... strange the imdb gallery change was a month later...

Which Advanced Script Options have you set?

Do the actor pics work?

From which country are you?

We had a problem already with something else that the imdb website is different depending on the users ip location. (from a US - IP-Address IMDB is in some parts different from the rest of the world)

The IMDB.com (TV Shows) has many bugs (the cover should work), i never fixed them because i don't use it for TV Shows.
Go to Top of Page

djx
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2010 :  23:26:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Neither do I, I user other scrip to TV Shows but the covers doesn't show up as well :S

I think the problem is in the program because I can't see any image after the movie #235 or something added after 27st March 2010.

Edited by - djx on 11 May 2010 23:29:42
Go to Top of Page

jpr9845
Starting Member

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2010 :  16:59:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Click to see jpr9845's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am having a problem as well, but not with IMDB. IMDB as always downloads one front cover. I use dvdempire because it has always downloaded both a front and back cover, that is until the most recent update to EMM. Now, dvdempire.com does not download any covers.
Go to Top of Page

jpr9845
Starting Member

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2010 :  17:08:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Click to see jpr9845's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just looked at the script options for dvdempire. The options are basically empty. The description says it will download 3 covers, shouldn't that be a part of the options. Like the option to download posters (1). How do I correct this?
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2010 :  17:37:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
dvdempire changed the site.

I already posted a fixed script:

http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6148
Go to Top of Page

jpr9845
Starting Member

USA
39 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2010 :  18:42:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Click to see jpr9845's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanx, I found it in the scripts area. Works great now.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07