Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 iPhone Movie app import limitation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

mmextre
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2010 :  00:35:44  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
This is more of a problem with the iPhone Movie app, but there may need to be some work done in XMM also. When importing a database to the iPhone the movie catalog number (catalogno) does not export to the iPhone app, the movieid does to (location) in the Movie app. Location on XMM seens to be geared to a physical location. Having access to personal catalog numbers which may have been imported from other PC movie management programs is quite an important feature to have on the iPhone Movie app. I tried to find an answer on both forums with no success. I'm sending this post to the Movie app creator also. I am very pleased with both XMM and Movie app, keep up the great work!

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2010 :  07:14:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you mmextre, I will try to check if the problem is inside XMM.

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

mmextre
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2010 :  04:34:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Update 7.0.9.8 forces "mediaid" into the location section on the "Movie" app. Before the update I was able to enter the catalog number in the "location" section of XMM and it was exported correctly, but now "mediaid overwrites to "location" in the "Movie" app. Please help in this matter.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07