Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ad55
Starting Member

Germany
16 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2010 :  12:22:46  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I also have "Strange error message."
- Now at startup has emerged: the 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local computer. -
Then still get an error message:
- do not you have the Drivers for Connect-to-date base, please download it from Microsoft website (The webpage will be opened now) -
and anything goes.

Ich habe auch "Seltsame Fehlermeldung".
heute bei Programmstart ist aufgetaucht:
- Der 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0'-Provider ist nicht auf dem lokalen Computer registriert. -
danach kommt noch eine Fehlermeldung:
- You do not have the Drivers for Connect to datebase, please download it from Microsoft Webseite (The webpage will be opened now) -
und weiter geht nichts.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2010 :  14:39:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

What OS Do you have?

I send the link of MS Website http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B239114&x=8&y=10

Let me know,

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

ad55
Starting Member

Germany
16 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2010 :  13:01:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I've forgotten System Description Windows Vista 64bit eXtreme Movie Manager is installed on a short USB stick and last week had made the program update. (Then (after update) everything worked perfectly)

Ich habe vergessen kurze Systembeschreibung
Windows Vista 64bit
eXtreme Movie Manager installiert auf einen USB-Stick
und letzte woche habe Programm Update gemacht.
(damals (nach Update) hat alles perfekt funktioniert)
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2010 :  16:22:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So, now everything works correctly?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

ad55
Starting Member

Germany
16 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2010 :  01:22:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have another computer running Windows XP try to - same error message.
'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local computer.
Tried to install new eXtreme Movie Manager without success

Ich habe an anderen Rechner mit Windows XP ausprobiert - gleiche Fehlermeldung.
Ausprobiert eXtreme Movie Manager neue installieren - auch ohne Erfolg
Go to Top of Page

ad55
Starting Member

Germany
16 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2010 :  21:03:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello,
What OS Do you have?
I send the link of MS Website http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B239114&x=8&y=10
Let me know,
Ale

Sorry, nothing found for my operating system (Vista 64bit). My Msjet40.dll has version 4.0.9755.0.
Go to Top of Page

ad55
Starting Member

Germany
16 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2010 :  21:30:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Installs AccessDatabaseEngine.exe (2007 Office System Driver: Data Connectivity Components - ODBC and OLEDB drivers are installed for application developers to use in developing their applications with connectivity to Office file formats)
new error message:
Value provider could not determine the object. For example: the row was just created, not the standard for the Object column available and the consumer has not set any Object value.
Go to Top of Page

ad55
Starting Member

Germany
16 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2010 :  21:41:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
AccessDatabaseEngine.exe uninstalled and installed AccessDatabaseEngine_X64.exe (Microsoft Access Database Engine Redistributable 2010 - "Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.14.0")
is already known error message:
'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not on the local computer registered.
Then there will also be error message:
do not you have the Drivers for Connect-to-date base, please download it from Microsoft web page (The webpage will be opened now)
and anything goes.
Go to Top of Page

ad55
Starting Member

Germany
16 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2010 :  22:09:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Installs AccessRuntime.exe (Microsoft Access 2010-Runtime)
error message:
Value provider could not determine the object. For example: the row was just created, not the standard for the Object column available and the consumer has not set any Object value.

Installs AccessRuntime.exe (Microsoft Access 2007-Runtime)
error message:
Go to Top of Page

ad55
Starting Member

Germany
16 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2010 :  22:02:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I installed new version (7.0.9.8) in the full version and other directory.
EMM starts fine!
As soon as I try to open my database is error message:

I suspect that my data base has bugs. I can not import or repair my data base?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 7.54 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07