Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 New Boxset Features
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2010 :  15:26:42  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
First of all, thank you very much for the fantastic new boxset features.
Two problems:
1. On HTML card the value for purchase date is not displayed correctly ("0" instead of the correct date)
2. Boxset uses picture view for front cover, but not for back cover. When the view for front and back cover is activated, the back cover view is related to the last selected "single" movie which is a little bit confusing.

Bye Byte and Happy Coding
Mawu

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2010 :  05:56:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Mawu! I will try to fix asap!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2010 :  06:01:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Mawu,

I cannot replicate the bug N°2, everytime I click on a BoxSet the BackCover is cleared correctly, doesn't contain the picture of the last movie selected. How I can replicate it?

Thank you.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2010 :  06:16:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just tested a bit.

If you click on the BoxSet - Link of a Movie Card you will see the Boxset-Card, but Picture View and Back Cover still show the Covers from the Movie not the Boxset.

Next Bug:

If you delete a Boxset the Boxset_ID is not cleared (set to 0) from the Movies which are in the deleted Boxset. If you now add a new Boxset the new Boxset will get the ID of the deleted one and all Movies which were in the old Boxset are now in the new Boxset.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2010 :  06:19:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ahhh.... OK, Now I have understand...

Thank you! I will fix in the next release, I am upload now the 7.0.8.9

Ale

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07