Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Other scripts executed when cover only import
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Heiko78
Starting Member

Germany
11 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2010 :  04:02:33  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi Ale and all others,
I have the following problem:
I run the cover-paradies script to import the covers.
Not always the script found one, so I choose Skip this movie.
After selecting all links for import I choose Next Step.
Then the import starts.
But also for the skipped movies and the other movies, the old stored import scripts are executed - but i only want to execute the cover script?
What I'm doing wrong?
I thought only these scripts are executed that I have chosen?
Thanks for help,
Heiko

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2010 :  06:34:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Heiko,

The problem is that when you press "Skip", XMM does NOT delete the previous Directlinks and Script used (Because maybe you want update in future the movie again) and when the Batch Import Start it reimport the movie again.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2010 :  09:38:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
True, Ale.
But even without skipping all previously used scripts are executed again... as I already wrote last days to you ;)
And in addition XMM stores the used scripts chronological. So it can happen that you import twice from the same site directly after each other!
Therefore I would recommend:
1. Double imports should be eliminated
2. Put in an option to re-import or to only get info from actual selected script

Dommi

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2010 :  09:46:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK Guys,

The thing that I can do quickly is to remove the movie from import if you click on SKIP button.

I have start to work on the Help, indeed is really urgent.

I will do it in HTML so everyone can maybe partecipate in future by writing something.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Heiko78
Starting Member

Germany
11 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2010 :  00:52:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Ale,
thanks for taking care about that issue.
I saw an entry in last version 7.0.9.2:
"->Now if you click SKIP the movie will not be imported (removed from list)"
Did that solve that issue? My test seems still executing previous stored scripts for movies that i had skipped?
Thanks,
Heiko
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2010 :  06:03:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, it should work. I have not test it deeply, I will take a look.

Ale

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07