Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 HTML Movie cards do not show cover art
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

n/a
deleted

137 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2010 :  03:02:49  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Something broke.

When I select a movie and the HTML card comes up the cover pictures are blank. I try to select the pricture and it gives an error saying that I cannot fing the file under My Documents/Extreme Movie Manager 7/images/... However I deit the movie record and open the Cover Manager, the cover pictures are there under the correct path, in this case F:\Catalogos\DB_cover\... which is where the cover pictures are (BD is my database namee)!!

How Can I fix this??

n/a
deleted

137 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2010 :  03:08:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
By the way, in the sheves view, it only shows the cover of the first movie. If I move the cursor around it shows the small card with cover, it I select it shows the details on the right with covers and everything..,

Strange... This got fixed by selection the movies icon which refreshed somethin... (before I was selecting particular shelves)

Edited by - n/a on 06 Oct 2010 03:42:26
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2010 :  06:59:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Xua,

Now also the MovieCard shows covers correctly?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

137 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2010 :  08:13:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
NO, they still do no show.
I must say that I moved my database and all its directories to a diferent drive on my PC. I think since then I lost the covers..

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2010 :  16:16:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If you have copy also the subfolders of database your pictures should be there.

If you edit a movie, can you see the covers?

Ale

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

137 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2010 :  01:50:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, When I edit or use the cover manager I can see the covers. On HTML cards I cant. It is looking for the pictures under My Documents/Extreme Movie Manager 7/images.... But they are under the drive and directory that I moved may database.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2010 :  06:05:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thats strange... you mean that the links to covers are wrong? I mean, the link to the covers are not correctly?

XMM Should link the pictures under the subfolders of your database.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

137 Posts

Posted - 12 Oct 2010 :  03:17:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, I promise I changed nothing, and today covers are ok on HTML cards...

Very strange.

Thanks anyway.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07