Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 Version 7.0.9.6 and the Cover Manager
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

katleeh
Starting Member

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2010 :  14:20:18  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

I just updated to the latest version. I love the idea of the cover manager. However, how do you use the plugin and is there a version of it in English? Looks like the version that came with the update is in German or something.

Thanks.

- KatLeeH

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2010 :  14:30:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
JDommi is from Germany.

But even on my german Windows PC the Cover Manager is in English... Must be a automatic language selection bug within the cover manager.

Edited by - Prinz on 11 Nov 2010 14:31:23
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2010 :  17:37:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It's programmed without any automatic translation. Only english languaged.
To use the plugin :
Asked connection has to be: Microsoft Jet 4.0 OLE DB
Then select your database
But that should be done automatically by XMM when started the first time.
I will take the update after work to look if it's the correct version. However: On saturday I will upload an update of the prog that contains some more function on cover printing.
To the cryptic language: please upload a screenshot...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07