Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 ok for mainstream, but USELESS for adult
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

paigne
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2010 :  23:06:15  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
hey i CANNOT get this to update anything but mainstream movies, and for that we already have Media Edition of windows or the Built in Media Manager for Mac. so for example i was hoping to use this to just manage adult titles, but all the scrips blow goats! pretty much all of them are SUPER bugged, they say #thisline# error or something to that effect, they click in and out often times locking up the program to where you have to shut it down in task manager... not very impressive... why can't i just imput my own imdb link? i really dont get why this is so tricky? im sure there is a way to do it but i can't figure it out any help?

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2010 :  21:56:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Have you try adultdvdempire? it should work correctly.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2010 :  21:21:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Also you may have to create a free account at IMDB to use it for adult movies....thought I read that on here someplace?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07