Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 IMDB (Complete) Issue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Grooviemann1
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2010 :  02:32:23  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I just purchased the program a couple days ago and am loving it except for one major nagging issue.

I have the IMDB complete script set to pull down 99 actors. Over time, the script seems to "degrade" for lack of a better word. It will work fine when I freshly open the app and for a random number of entries but after awhile, it starts pulling a lesser number of actors and, eventually, only one actor per title. If I start the script again without completely restarting the app, it only pulls one actor per title on everything. I have to completely restart it and then the process starts all over.

Any idea what might be causing this? I'm really getting tired of redoing the same movies over and over and I really don't want to do this in batches of 10.

Also, (and I know this isn't the place for it) there really needs to be an option somewhere between 99 and 12 actors in the script. I really only want to pull down the major to semi-major actors and I really don't care who played Cop #4. Something in the 25-30 range would make sense to me.

I appreciate any ideas you can give

Thanks
Groov

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2010 :  10:17:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That must be a Bug in XMM that die Value of the Variable is not reset for every Movie the Script is used. It can't be a script problem. So Ale has to fix that bug.

You can add a Option in how many Actors are imported your self simply edit the line 51 of the IMDB.COM(Complete) Script from:

#SETOPTION#=#92#999[Number of Actors to import]4=Actors|8=Actors|12=Actors|99=Actors|999=Actors

to for example:

#SETOPTION#=#92#999[Number of Actors to import]4=Actors|8=Actors|12=Actors|30=Actors|99=Actors|999=Actors

Now you can choose the 30 as a new number in the Advanced Options.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2010 :  11:06:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello guys and sorry for my late reply!

I will try to find the bug, XMM should reload the default values each time a script is running.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07