New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Fangorn63
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2010 :  19:28:23  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Why lenght of 100 min comes before lenght of 99 min ?
It seems that when Movie manager read codec it should put "099" and not "99" ?
Is there an automatic way to correct all the field ?
Thanks

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2010 :  20:27:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You only can paste "99" by "099" manually by "Replace in ..." function.
Automatic add a leading zero: that's unfortunately not possible as Length is a text field. Some sides provide the length as 1:32 or something similar.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Fangorn63
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2010 :  09:14:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

It's not a good way, because there are a lot of different lenght to correct "60", "61" ...."70"......."80" and so on.

It should be sufficient a function that add a "0" to lenght field with a value less than 100.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2010 :  09:31:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Maybe someone else knows a solution. Otherwise I could make an external tool to reformat the length to a special format.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Fangorn63
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2010 :  13:03:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Automatic add a leading zero: that's unfortunately not possible as Length is a text field. Some sides provide the length as 1:32 or something similar.

I try edit multiple but it does'nt works (you put 099 intead of 99, but when you save the field remain 99)
It works only if you open single edit and manual chage 99 with 099.
It's not possible to use replace in all fields because it could change other 99 (file size, resoluzione, title and so on)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2010 :  14:34:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, I have seen that "replace in length" doesn't exist.

At the weekend I will try to nake a simple prog that converts the first number in field Length to 000-format.
Would be nice if someone could post the regex for these conversions as I'm not really confidenced with that...
I just have downloaded the RegExp for Delphi from: http://regexpstudio.com/TRegExpr/TRegExpr.html

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2010 :  10:25:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but you also need to take in account single digit durations, for shorts films, animations etc. Is should also be able to replace selected files, otherwise we'll end up with numbers like 0099 or 0123.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2010 :  11:40:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, I have begun this morning with that tool.
For now you can expand all lengths to triple-digit. In addition you can edit single data entries, paste text in all entries and
delete ":seconds" expressions.
I hope that I can share it for testing after lunch.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2010 :  14:49:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://mitglied.multimania.de/jkdommi/xmm/
MovieLength.rar

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2010 :  19:59:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It works like a breeze, thank you. Any chance of automating the procedure inside XMM, so that all new entries are corrected accordingly?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2010 :  20:31:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That you have to ask Ale ;)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2010 :  13:41:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
He seems to be missing. On vacations in Fidji? :)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2010 :  14:40:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
He is/was out for work for some weeks. So let him a little time with his family (if he is already back) ;)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2010 :  08:17:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Entries corrected manually inside XMM (with zeroes added by hand) sort in a different order. It seems we have to patch the file with your app every now and then...
Go to Top of Page

Fangorn63
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2010 :  08:52:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great job, it's perfect.
It should be integrated in XMM
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2010 :  09:33:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Glad that it fits your wishes :)
And yes, Ale should integrate the function (not the tool) into XMM. Best with an option to expand the length to 3 or 4 digits.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2011 :  11:56:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you guys,

I will try to add it asap.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2011 :  15:03:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great, Ale :)
But think of entries like "092:01 Min. (088:41 Min. o.A.)". Not all sites return only the minute values as you can see there are some with/without ending credits and a few that show min and secs.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2011 :  15:28:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, thats exactly the problem... unfortunatly the procedure must be "smart" enough to avoid these problems

Go to Top of Page

walter13
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2011 :  12:50:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Another problem I experience with the length is that with alot of my movies not only the length of the movie is downloaded from imdb but also the countru like "usa: 90" Is there a solution so only the numbers will be added in the length?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2011 :  12:03:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Do ou have problems with IMDB? Because I have try it just now and seem to import lenght correctly.

Ale

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07