Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Error Importing files
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

7bpm
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2010 :  10:03:38  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I've just upgraded to version 7.0.9.9 and the Add Movies > Scan Drives For Movies is not working. You click the button and nothing happens.

Also if I try the File Monitor function it brings up an error saying: "492 Retrieving the COM class factory for component CLSID {65BD0711-24D2-4FF7-9324-ED2E5D3ABAFA} failed due to the following error: 800401854"

Lastly is it possible to disable to CODEC scan while reading new movies? I don't want XMM to find what type of codec the movies have. Is this possible?

7bpm
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2010 :  10:57:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think there is only an issue with the Scan Drives for Movies when XMM is installed on a Windows 2008 R2 Server. It work's fine on Windows 7 x64, but it'll be nice to find why this is happening. Version 6 was working fine on the server.

As for the codec I've found where the option is.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.3 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07