Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 How does your layout look like?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

pepa1d
Starting Member

Czech Republic
24 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2011 :  19:40:29  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi, I have question how does your layout look like? I think that was version 7.0.8.5 that came out with new fixed Grid and the Main Grid window was canceled. Since than, I can't find how to locate all windows that I want (Tree view, Picture view, Mini Statistics, Quick Edit view and HTML Card) and be able to see "big" windows and lot of informations.

This is mine layout now and I don't have Quick Edit view and HTML Card there, because it can be placed only around fixed grid and it make both windows half size = half information showed. Will be REALY great if will be possilbe to have Quick Edit view, HTML Card, maybe Statistics same as "Grid" and "Thumbnail" bookmark. It will save place on screen and everything will be avaible with one click. (The picture show what I mean)

Of course I will be grateful for picture of your layout.

thanks pepa1d

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2011 :  13:31:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I am sorry but you cannot do that. The Grid and Thumbnail are in the "Main" window, and you cannot put on that other "Panels".

What you can do is put the Quickedit, HTML Card, Mini Statisics, all Covers in the same "Panel", but not together with Grid and Thumbnail.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07