Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 OnEx scripts stopped working?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

techdls
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2011 :  01:30:15  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I had the OnEx scripts working on my website, everything was working beautifully then I updated to 7.105 and exported my xml database and went through the same process but now when I try to import.php you can see the entire xml output as text and it says it is importing at the very bottom but there is also an error message at the bottom which says "Error: Unknown column 'MOVIE3D' in 'field list' " despite these things the import completes but when going to index.php it says query returned no results, no matter what i do i can't get anything. I checkout out the mysql database and there are 0 entries in the movies table.

I deleted the database and database user and tried everything from scratch but with the same results.

I love this feature of XMM and I love XMM!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2011 :  08:34:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
MOVIE3D is a new column in database. The OnEx plugin has to be changed to handle this.
Seems as if there is no check for "new columns" and instead of ignoring unknown fields OnEx passes empty phrases as every db entry contains an error.
The only possibility is to change OnEx...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

techdls
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2011 :  19:44:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I fixed the problem if anyone else is wondering by adding in this line at 372:

`Movie3D` bit(1) DEFAULT NULL,

Easy fix but you'll probably want to fix it for the next release.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2011 :  22:09:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great to know that it is so easy :)

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07