New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Virus
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2011 :  13:45:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send Virus an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
HEEEEEELLLPPPP!!!! Not work script KINOPOISK.RU :(
Go to Top of Page

kirill2785

Israel
332 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2011 :  17:31:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send kirill2785 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
iv'e updated to the last update script but no change, still don't work.

kirill2785
Go to Top of Page

Virus
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 12 Aug 2011 :  04:10:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send Virus an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KCWhiteKnight

You can email Ale. Have you thought about emailing Custler directly and asking for help? If you click on his name then click send email you can write to him. If you don't get a response could be he's having internet problems. We do realize your situation is frustrating. The people on here like JDommi, Prinz and Ale have been fantasic about answering my questions and helping me get up and running and understanding the program.

I å understand you excuse but at me a problem with English language. I ask you to help me with the permission of a problem with a script. Give I will find the foreign person, but you are ready to pay to it for that that it will correct a script?
Go to Top of Page

Virus
Starting Member

14 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2011 :  14:36:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send Virus an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
???
Go to Top of Page

maxxworld
Starting Member

Russia
1 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2011 :  21:13:10  Show Profile  Visit maxxworld's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi! Whats up? I have read that the programe is working kinopoisk.ru, so I have bought it!
The problem is still alive!
The script doesnt not works. The link has error: http://error.kinopoisk.ru/?ht=4
Go to Top of Page

maxometr
Starting Member

Russia
2 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2011 :  06:34:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The script so and does not work(((
Somebody help me.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2011 :  07:25:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I cannnot fix this script, can you wrote me another Russian Website?

I will try to make another script.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

maxometr
Starting Member

Russia
2 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2011 :  13:56:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Unfortunately analogues of this site do not exist in Russia.((( It did protection against robots, but if you register on this site, you can download information. But XMM works with its engine internet browser? So kinopoisk and cuts off his request as a robot. But with the help of the program proxomitron this protection can be bypassed. I now rule script kinopoisk. May be able to fix it. I'm not a programmer((((
Go to Top of Page

Pegas
Starting Member

Russia
23 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2011 :  11:37:37  Show Profile  Visit Pegas's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
www.world-art.ru please see if you can make this site a script?

Edited by - Pegas on 15 Jan 2012 13:39:43
Go to Top of Page

keena
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2011 :  13:01:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello,

I cannnot fix this script, can you wrote me another Russian Website?

I will try to make another script.

Ale

Kinopoisk need to login before downloading pages. So we need two new parameters in kinopoisk script - login and password. URL for successful login http://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/30/shop_user[login]=LOGIN&shop_user[pass]=PASSWORD&shop_user[mem]=on&auth=%E2%EE%E9%F2%E8+%ED%E0+%F1%E0%E9%F2 with referer http://www.kinopoisk.ru/
Please update it with this information or say how properly modify script.
Go to Top of Page

kirill2785

Israel
332 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2012 :  18:54:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send kirill2785 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
can you use bugmenot.com ? it generates login and password.

kirill2785
Go to Top of Page

pteros76
Starting Member

Russia
5 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2012 :  15:30:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I see, my messages was deleted in this theme, and script no fixed till 3 years. I epeat: this program is tons of copy\pasted code, compilled by dummie, which is can't do something working. Also last time when i read this forum somebody ask about gaydvdempire problem. They fix it in few days. This script stay with errors till years. I think this is gay-oriented soft writed by gays for the gays. But they don't tell about this in soft description. Just take your money and try to run away. Try to find an alternate way, typically gay's way:D
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2012 :  16:11:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
pteros, do you know the idiom "As you make your bed so you must lie on it."?
I think users like you aren't tolerated in any kind of community. Big mouth if you don't get what you want but no prat in your trousers to do something your own.
These tons of copy\pasted dummie code satisfies more asses than your bloody words!
As you think it's such easy then do it yourself. Name your bank account and I will send you a a few Rubel. So you can bend the ears of a parking meter.
By the way: I was the one who deleted your previous (unqualified!) comment. And I will do it anytime again.
Now go to mommy and cry like a baby.

At all others: sorry for these harsh words, but some people don't understand another way of speaking...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 12 Feb 2012 16:16:56
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2012 :  13:19:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Pteros76, send your Sister to Us...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07