Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 MagicScriptImport
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Radioactive

94 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2011 :  20:24:16  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
hi

I choose a chain to import the information and all my script in the chain has an imdb search and so they get all the Directlink

But then i have to click the button that the importer beginns to import
Can you add this when all scripts have an Directlink that the importe beginns automatic to import

here is a picture

http://oi53.tinypic.com/11j9o53.jpg

i mean that the red button is click automatic

sry for my bad english

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2011 :  00:48:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Optionen - MagicScript: Beim Import den ersten direkten Link übernehmen und mit Ausführung fortfahren...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Radioactive

94 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2011 :  21:10:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes kk it worked, but when the movie didn't have a imdb link he use the first directlink too, but sometimes it is the wrong movietitle

So please add tis when he find the directlink that the programm goes to the next movie

mfg
Go to Top of Page

Radioactive

94 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2011 :  17:51:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
push Ale why don't you write back
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2011 :  05:27:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I sort by IMDB link and then do the ones that have one with take direct link checked and without on the next update.
If I have lots to do, I don't check it, do them from the preview and skip any that I think are incorrect.
then on the second update, I add the IMDB link and use the direct. Works fine for me...
Go to Top of Page

Radioactive

94 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2011 :  21:45:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
After some test i found out, that it worked if i only have on script select (no chain)

So i think it is a bug
So please ale add the feature, when all scripts have the direct link that the Importer begin to import automatic

Go to Top of Page

Radioactive

94 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2011 :  11:29:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
push
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2011 :  05:31:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for my late reply!

The Chain Engine is a bit complicated, this is why the option to automatically go on is disabled.

I will take a look but its really hard.

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07