Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 Subtitle scripts?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ConstantineX
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2011 :  15:44:00  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I was wondering if there are any subtitle scripts that work anymore?
I just want to download English subtitles for all my movies but I will definitely not bother doing it manually for every single one.

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2011 :  23:10:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If you use BSPlayer as your media player it does it automatically...just another option...and it is free too!
Go to Top of Page

ConstantineX
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2011 :  16:45:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am using media center devices to watch movies, so i need the .srt files. any other options that I can massively download subtitles? maybe a nice website? :S
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2011 :  20:04:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
opensubitles.org

or
Getsubtitle.com

are the two that BSPlayer pulls from
as well as their own which might be the best?
http://www.bsplayer-subtitles.com/

Go to Top of Page

mtz_ro_2003
Starting Member

Romania
1 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2011 :  12:56:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send mtz_ro_2003 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There are plenty of softwares to batch download subtitles from opensubtitles.org.
Check the page at http://trac.opensubtitles.org/projects/opensubtitles/wiki/ProgramsUsingAPI
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07