Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 jpg save error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

breuer-s@gmx.at
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2011 :  18:18:34  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
hello, just purchased this wonderfull program, but I get the "forum-classic" JPG error when trying to add covers to some movie-entries, for others it works but I want all entrys to have a cover. I thought this does not happen in the new version ? when I disable irvanfiew and add a cover - nothing happens ! what can I do ? I am using Windows 7;

best wishes,
Sebastian

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2011 :  16:37:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I sort my list by picture after they are all updated and then I have the ones that have no cover at the top.
I then open that movie so it has the empty cover showing.
Do a google search on the movie (search image) and download it to your desktop. Drag that picture to your blank cover and select save and exit.
I use IMDB for all my movies and they simply don't have covers for all of them.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2011 :  17:39:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Or: update the movies with a cover-only script after switching to "movies without covers" in the UpdateManager window

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2011 :  20:37:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Generally that comes up blank for me too which is why I use the Google method...it seems if IMDB doesn't have a picture most others come up blank too....but you are correct, should try the features in EMM first :-)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07