Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 Subtitle Dropdown Menu
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Nightowl247
Starting Member

Denmark
1 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2011 :  00:34:39  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi everyone,

first of all thank you for a fantastic product ! I have used it for years and it is still getting better and better.

But one thing is bothering me:
As a Scandinavian, I would like to adminster the subtitles like it is possible to do with the languages.
Why is there still no dropdown menu for subtitles, that can be adminstered like the languages?

It would be a HUGE help to get this in stead of having to write Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish on 9 out of 10 movies ......

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2011 :  08:56:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think the reason is that this field is designed for DVDs. For that there are in general more than only one subtitle.
Multiple entries can't be managed by a Combobox.

*Edit*
Ale only could solve it by using a ListBox treated like the Column Choser with an extra window.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 19 Apr 2011 09:05:41
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2011 :  05:55:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
JDommi is right, is made for DVD and usually this field is automatically filled during HD or DVD scanning.

I will take a look about the Listbox.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07