Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 [Resolved] Error Message at Bottom of Screen
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2011 :  20:11:38  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I’m building a new database to add my collection of DVDs.

I added the movies using IMDB Fastest as suggested.

Next added the DVD information from DVDEmpire not downloading any cast or crew information as it’s normally not worth it.

Next, I try to update the group using IMDB Complete Script.

I've also noticed that when your updating an amount of movies greater than 5 or 6 normally after the 5th one it stops downloading actor information. It will get the first actor with their name and NM code but no other information and continues on to finish the rest of the movie information.

In a group of 10 adds, the first 5 or 6 work fine. If you redo the remainder as a separate group they will also work and download the complete information.

I can add a group of 10 if I watch the script in the editor as performs. It will function normally and download all information.

I have noticed an error message which you don’t see otherwise.

5-Invalid argument=Value of 'xxxx' is not valid for 'index'. Parameter name: Index...

The xxxx is a series of line items which I'm guessing refers to the line item on the webpage. I've noticed this when downloading actor information.

Edited by - KCWhiteKnight on 23 Apr 2011 18:06:26

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2011 :  05:25:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, I will try to find the problem. There was a bug 2 release ago about this but should be fixed. Are you using the latest release?

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2011 :  06:18:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks. Yes, I'm using the lastest releases of the program and the scripts. If there is anymore information that I can provide that would help, please ask. I'm running Windows 7 64bit with 24g memory and 3.05 8 thread processor. This afternoon I tried updating 20 at the same time with the editor open and it worked fine. I'm not sure why or perhaps better said understand the logic of why it fails with editor closed. If there is anything you'd like me test let me know. I have been updating as the releases are available. I did a fresh install with the newest version and that didn't seem to change anything.

Chad

Edited by - KCWhiteKnight on 23 Apr 2011 07:52:11
Go to Top of Page

KCWhiteKnight

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 23 Apr 2011 :  18:07:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I downloaded the newest release and it appears to be working again. Thanks. =)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07