Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 IMDB Custom Script
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

techdls
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  23:19:47  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello All, I'm trying to modify the default IMDB script to get the meta score rating in addition to the default IMDB score and to get the number of reviews for both the IMDB and Metacritic score. I was just going to put them into fields I don't use such as region and editor etc. but I haven't been successful so far with getting any of them.

I'm not a programmer or anything, I just looked at the examples and read some of the documentation but still no luck.

I should add that I want these values for a personal statistical research project, I recognize that it doesn't make much sense to have them inside of XMM by default.

Any help would be appreciated thank you.

techdls
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 08 Jun 2012 :  23:21:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think I mis-spoke,

I wanted to get the:

The number of user votes that make up the imdb score
The Metacritic Score
The number of reviews that make up the Metacritic score
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 2.88 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07