Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  20:01:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
*lol* The german fraction is really particular about!
One times a "bad" program will always be a "bad" program... So please don't make public too soon, Ale!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  20:37:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm also sticking with XMM7 for now. XMM8 is (in parts much) slower on my PC, many things don't work anymore or not yet. And at the moment there is nothing new in XMM8 that I would want to switch.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2012 :  20:47:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Prinz please write me the slower procedures, I will try to optimize it.

Thank you!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

cellofan
Starting Member

Italy
39 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2012 :  01:10:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i tried xmm 8 because xmm 7 was really slow with more than 1500 movies in the collection. in my opinion now it works better than 7, ok there ase some bugs and it's not complete but it's good for a normal user that only want to have his collection on the pc. advanced users would find this version too easy and not customizable but what the hell, it's a database that retrieve all the info you should need all alone.. go on ale, i think the beta is really near ;-)
Go to Top of Page

wolf3d
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2012 :  16:36:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Come nell'altro messaggio si presenta il problema dell'edit, facendo un po di prove, accade esclusivamente quando attivi il Marched, Ti spiego cosa mi succede: Inserisco di solito 5-6 film alla volta da file txt, a questo punto faccio il download delle info da internet dopodiche controllo ogni film che abbia cover e informazioni corrette e lo marco per toglierlo dall'elenco, quando apro edit controllo se e tutto corretto premo marched e poi ok, qui si blocca per un secondo o due il film sparisce dalla colonna ( essendo in media/marched) mi fa selezionare un'alro film ma non appare nei detail e non apre piu l'edit per un'altro film, devo chiudere e riaprire il programma.

Poi un'altra cosa, ho notato il programma Fields Manager molto carino sarebbe molto utile o poter aprire l'edit di un film da li o addirittura poter editare le voci direttamente dalla griglia
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2012 :  16:46:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Grazie per le info, provo a riprodurre l'errore.

Per quanto riguarda il fields manager cerco di fare in modo aprire la finestra di edit al volo.

Pro a vedere se posso rendere la griglia editabile senza creare problemi.

Ciao e grazie!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07