Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8.0.0.16
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2012 :  11:21:19  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello guys,

New Update available.

I have change the DB Structure a bit, so please make a new clean installation! The old database of 8.0.0.15 will not work!

->Thumbnails now has a white background
->Fixed a but showing the Chain in the Edit Window
->Fixed a bug in Show Episodes in Edit Window
->Rearranged some fields to Edit window
->Fixed a bug in Ripped DVD and Ripped Blu_ray import
->Now if you add a file from Edit Window the codecs are automatically read (no matter about configuration)
->Removed the Color, 3D fields
->Added a new Field "MovieFeatures", to store features like "Normal 3D, 3D Anag..., Color,... Gift" etc...
->Changed the Media Year field to MediaReleaseDate
->Added the Function to Compact and Repair Database
->Added Movie Features to Treeview
->Now if you add a People inside the Movie that doesn't exit it will be created automatically.
->Now the grid of Fields Manager is Editable
->Added the Random button to Context Menu of Movie Grid
->Added the function to create the NFO File (Export Section)
->The MagicScript Engine now is Fully Functional (Have s Separate Engine for it)
->Fixed a bug in Filesize count on Disc Reading
->Fixed a bug in MagicScript engine is a Timeout Occur
->Added Custom Filters Management
->Fixed a bug in Statistic Loading
->Added Lists Manager
->Added Loan Manager
->Fixed a bug in HTML Creation of Webpage
->Optimized the code for People Filters
->Peole Card: Now the Movies are group together by profession.
->Added CSV Import
->MovieID now can be changed when you create a new movie
->Added a button to refresh the Thumbnail View

http://www.binaryworks.it/files/extrememm8.0.0.16.exe

Thank you!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf

wolf3d
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2012 :  16:56:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ancora prima che rimetta i film nuovi, credi di cambiare ancora la struttura del database? un'altra cosa, l'esportazione in html non so perche pero, in explorer non vede le cover se non quelle che lui modifica (blank cover) invece in chrome funziona, pero non capisco perche mi esporta una Blank cover anche per i film dove la cover c'e.

Ciao Maurizio
Go to Top of Page

wolf3d
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2012 :  17:07:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Un'altra cosa, sto un po abusando visto che sei Italiano, potresti mettere nelle schede html il movieid e il Catalog N°?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2012 :  17:40:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

The thumbnails should have an empty background or no background!

quote:
->Now if you add a file from Edit Window the codecs are automatically read (no matter about configuration)

Do I have to understand that? When I have set the option to NOT read the codecs they are read anyway?

quote:
->Added a new Field "MovieFeatures", to store features like "Normal 3D, 3D Anag..., Color,... Gift" etc...

Wow, Gift is a movie feature? Well, why combining all those different info in one field?

quote:
->Now if you add a People inside the Movie that doesn't exit it will be created automatically.
->The MagicScript Engine now is Fully Functional (Have s Separate Engine for it)

??? How do I have to understand that? A separate Engine?

quote:
->Added Lists Manager
->Added Loan Manager
->Added CSV Import

But they are still unique I hope

quote:

Thank you!!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 29 Sep 2012 17:41:40
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2012 :  18:55:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by wolf3d

Ancora prima che rimetta i film nuovi, credi di cambiare ancora la struttura del database? un'altra cosa, l'esportazione in html non so perche pero, in explorer non vede le cover se non quelle che lui modifica (blank cover) invece in chrome funziona, pero non capisco perche mi esporta una Blank cover anche per i film dove la cover c'e.

Ciao Maurizio

Ciao Maurizio, credo di aver finito con le modifiche

Come ti pare in generale? Vorrei rilasciare la prima beta a tutti ma non mi rendo conto se può andare o meno

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2012 :  18:56:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

Un'altra cosa, sto un po abusando visto che sei Italiano, potresti mettere nelle schede html il movieid e il Catalog N°?

Faccio un rapido controllo del perchè non funziona...

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2012 :  19:14:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

quote:

The thumbnails should have an empty background or no background!

I haven't found a way to make transparent background yet... I will keep working

quote:
quote:

Do I have to understand that? When I have set the option to NOT read the codecs they are read anyway?

Yes, maybe you are right. This option is for Device Scanner, to read hundred of movies the same time (so not take too long time)m but if you add only one manually you can wait few seconds

quote:

Wow, Gift is a movie feature? Well, why combining all those different info in one field?

quote:
quote:

??? How do I have to understand that? A separate Engine?

Its just another instance of MagicScript, so not important for the user

quote:
quote:
->Added Lists Manager
->Added Loan Manager
->Added CSV Import

But they are still unique I hope

Yes, yes, of course, XMM just check if already exist if you change it. Works only with a new movie...

quote:

Thank you!!

Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2012 :  19:22:44  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Alessio,

thank you for your hard work and the new alpha of xMM. Some long awaited features are now integrated and one can see the light at the end of the tunnel. But there is still much to do.
I've seen that you work off my to-do-list and beside my suggestions in the other thread here are some additional remarks concerning the new alpha:

- movie features can switch to video tab as almost every item in the list is related to video stream, gift checkbox to personal tab
- 3D and color checkbox in video tab is obsolete
- media year field should now be labeled media release date
- random button should also appear in ribbon (that the critics from TopTenReviews will find it in the next test ;-))
- in the DVD/VHS tab there would now enough room for an additional field. My suggestion: "Extras" like for boxsets in xMM7. Field can be populated with unique dvd features, details about easter eggs etc.
- add original dvd doesn't work very good: Title, Media, Codec, Audio Codec, FPS, Sample Rate, Disc Number are ok; Video Bitrate is wrong (much too low), no Media Label, Resolution is for example "4:3 720x576" instead of only "720x576", Audio Bitrate wrong (much too low), channels, media language, audioformat are not detected, discID and filesize are not detected, also no dual layer detection (all tested with orginal dvd)
- add original blu-ray is missing (doesn't work with adding dvd)
- in adding original dvd window selection of drive should open explorer or movie label should be detected and displayed. When reading the title it should displayed in the corresponding field (in the add dvd window)that I know this procedure worked.
- statistic: ok, there nothing has changed here since xMM7, time to make some suggestions: selected field name should be displayed somewhere, x- and y-axis should be labeled (sorry, I'm a scientist and with unlabeled diagrams you were killed), random actor and movie: I see no use in that, also the speedometer style (should be replaced by items of old mini statistic which is missing at the moment); some diagrams look strange, e.g. year, where you have labels on x-axis like 2004/2004,5/2005....(should be improved, maybe in 8.1); one info I would like to see: the total amount of money I've wasted for my movie collection.
- friends list for loan operations are missing
- the filters are now only in the context menue, but they have to be primarily side-by-side with the search in the ribbon; field selection for search is also missing

Bye Byte & Happy Coding
Mawu

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien

Edited by - Mawu on 29 Sep 2012 19:32:58
Go to Top of Page

wolf3d
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2012 :  20:06:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Secondo me puo andare, anche se manca ancora qualcosa, cmq un'altra cosa, mi sono accorto che le thumbs non corrispondevano alla prima cover del film, ecco perche nell'html non apparivano, allora le ho cancellate tutte pero nel programma in thumb view me le fa vedere ma in realta non esistono e quando esporto l'html sono tutte vuote (giustamente) dovresti mettere una funzione che le ricrea usando la prima immagine delle cover magari ridimenzionandole tutte in altezza ad una dimenzione prestabilita. Un'altra cosa forse un po complicata, mi piace molto il sito che crea la grafica non e importante pero, io toglierei la lista per rating e proverei se possibile a creare una doppia ricerca del tipo genere-anno si apre la scheda es: azione e poi una selezione per anno, per chi ha tanatissimi titoli puo essere molto utile. Un'altro particolare quando inserisci un film nella scheda c'e il campo supporto che dovrebbe avere un menu a tendina con tutti i tipi di supporto, pero non funziona. In ultimo manca la possibilita di modificare un campo in una serie di film selezionati. Meno male mancava qualcosina ma tu chiedi e io cerco di darti tutte le info che ti servono

Buon lavoro, tanto piove
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2012 :  07:11:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Guys for suggestions!

I will try to add it, almost all of it

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2012 :  07:42:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:

Secondo me puo andare, anche se manca ancora qualcosa, cmq un'altra cosa, mi sono accorto che le thumbs non corrispondevano alla prima cover del film, ecco perche nell'html non apparivano, allora le ho cancellate tutte pero nel programma in thumb view me le fa vedere ma in realta non esistono e quando esporto l'html sono tutte vuote (giustamente) dovresti mettere una funzione che le ricrea usando la prima immagine delle cover magari ridimenzionandole tutte in altezza ad una dimenzione prestabilita. Un'altra cosa forse un po complicata, mi piace molto il sito che crea la grafica non e importante pero, io toglierei la lista per rating e proverei se possibile a creare una doppia ricerca del tipo genere-anno si apre la scheda es: azione e poi una selezione per anno, per chi ha tanatissimi titoli puo essere molto utile. Un'altro particolare quando inserisci un film nella scheda c'e il campo supporto che dovrebbe avere un menu a tendina con tutti i tipi di supporto, pero non funziona. In ultimo manca la possibilita di modificare un campo in una serie di film selezionati. Meno male mancava qualcosina ma tu chiedi e io cerco di darti tutte le info che ti servono

Buon lavoro, tanto piove

Grazie davvero! Cerco di fare tutto per la prossima versione

Ale

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07