Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Media Release Date Issue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

OzTechGeek
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2012 :  22:31:50  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Anyone else having problems using scripts to import and populate the "Media Release Date" field under the "DVD/VHS" tab?

I created a modified version of the DVDEMPIRE.COM(DVD).txt script and added the following for the "Media Release Date" field:

#MEDIAYEAR#
#STARTREADWEB#
#FINDLINE#=<b>Release Date:</b>#12##ONERROR#=*STOP*
#FIND#=:#01# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
#FIND#= #01# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
#FIND#=<#02# #ONERROR#=*OK*
#TAKEWORD#=#03#,#01#,#02#
#TAKEMEDIAYEAR#=#03##ONERROR#=*ASK*
#ENDMEDIAYEAR#

When I run the script I can see it pickup the correct date but it does not populate the "Media Release Date" field.

I tested with the movie "(500) Days Of Summer" which has a release date of "12/22/2009".

Could the problem be that the "Media Release Date" field is a date picker" field and not a plain text field?

Thoughts, Suggestions?

Thanks

OzTechGeek
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2012 :  18:58:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This still remains an issue in 8.0.1.3 even though I thought the following fix would of resloved it.

->Fixed a bug in Media Year on HTML Card
Go to Top of Page

OzTechGeek
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2012 :  19:58:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Not fixed in 8.0.1.4 either.

Anybody else having the same issue, where the scripts do not import the "Media Realease Date" or is it just me?
Go to Top of Page

OzTechGeek
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2012 :  17:37:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Issue still exists in 8.0.1.6

Variable Current Value New Value
True 12:00:00 AM 12/22/2009
Go to Top of Page

OzTechGeek
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  03:32:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Not yet fixed in 8.0.1.8
Go to Top of Page

OzTechGeek
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  19:33:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think it is an issue becuase it's a date pick field instead of just a plain text field
Go to Top of Page

OzTechGeek
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2012 :  23:46:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ale,

Have you had a chance to take a look at this issue?

Right now every time I import a movie I have to manually go and enter the Media Release Date...PITA

Please let us know, and thank you for all your hard work and time.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2012 :  11:27:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

The script is wrong...

#STARTREADWEB#
#FINDLINE#=Release Date:#12##ONERROR#=*STOP*
#FIND#=:#01# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
#FIND#= #01# #ONERROR#=*STOP*
#TAKEWORD#=#03#,#01#,#02#
#TAKEMEDIAYEAR#=#03##ONERROR#=*ASK*

And there is a bug in Script Engine...

I will fix in next release (I will upload today)

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

OzTechGeek
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2012 :  00:39:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ale,

Works perfectly now, Thank you so much
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07