Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Cast
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

oldtechdog
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2012 :  02:04:08  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I just installed 8.0.1.6 on my system (Win 7 Pro (64). I started a new data base just to play. When I add a movie the cast members are not added or do not display on the place card. The actors are added to the people DB but are not linked the movie (Movies in Database). Is there a fix.
Thanks

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2012 :  07:10:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
What script are you using?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

oldtechdog
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2012 :  13:30:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ok, the normal scripts seem to work, it's the adult film ones that are haveing the problem, adultdvdempire.com, adultdvdmarketplace.com etc
Go to Top of Page

oldtechdog
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2012 :  02:56:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Any updat on this issue. i am have run the strip then edit the movie and add the actor/cast info
Go to Top of Page

pagnutti
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2012 :  01:55:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Also having the same issue on version 8.0.2.5.

Any suggestions?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2012 :  08:46:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think it's an issue of having to change a variable name or something like that in the scripts.
I have tried to correct the OFDB.DE script but unfortunately without success as I have problems with the MagicScript debugger.
It's possible that there is newly needed the correct syntax for the result passing.
IMDB returns ACTOR§ROLE§WEBID, OFDB as example shows only ACTOR. But I haven't tested that yet...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2012 :  12:26:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry guys, I haven't fix it yet.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2012 :  10:07:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have upload several fixed scripts today, please update and let me know.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2012 :  10:15:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OFDB still doesn't import actors...

By that way: The field name to import actors is called "Starring". I think you should better name it "Actors"!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2012 :  10:44:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Strange, I have try it now and seem to work... I have try Inception movie.

Have you take the latest release?

Ale

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2012 :  10:50:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, latest release and I have tried "Constantine".
Even the cover is not always taken!

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 21 Nov 2012 11:02:44
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2012 :  11:11:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, sorry, I have uplaod the script again just now...

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2012 :  11:18:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just downloaded the new script and tested with the dark knight rises. NO actors
Same for Alien...

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 21 Nov 2012 11:22:08
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2012 :  11:34:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, I have send by email... Here works for every movie...

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2012 :  11:40:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Recieved and this time it works :)
Maybe I have made the error to not restart XMM after updating script? Maybe the old one was still in a buffer as it already was in use?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2012 :  23:30:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, but there is still a bug: missing characters will be returned as 0 instead of an empty string.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07