Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Boxset Field
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

romarkin
Starting Member

29 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2012 :  23:18:35  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I did something wrong getting used to the new version 8. I imported info about the movie "It's Alive" and somehow the "boxset" field in just about every movie in the database was filled in with the title of that movie! I don't see a way to clean this in the field manager.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2012 :  07:38:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Strange... I will try to add a function to clear this value. Actually you have to do it manually movie by movie.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2012 :  13:19:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Ale,

Same here. After conversion of old XMM7 database, the first added after that movie, was filled in 'Boxset' field of every movie of the database.
Go to Top of Page

madmaxx
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2012 :  22:24:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, I had have the same problem.

My solution: open the movie database file (*.mdb) with MS Access and delete the content of the table "boxsetlink" (but not the item "boxsetlink" itself, only the content). If Access isn't avaiable, MDB Viewer Plus 2.40 should work...

Don't forget to create a backup from the movie database file ;)

Edited by - madmaxx on 23 Nov 2012 22:25:38
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.11 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07