Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Personal Tab "Seen Where"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

zukkara

105 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2012 :  10:09:16  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
This refers to the "Personal" tab in the editing window.
"Seen Where" i would expect to enter a location in a word, but xmm only lets me write numbers. And fills in "0," when clicking the field.

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2012 :  08:20:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It's seems that the field accept only number, but if you have text values already inserted in the database, they are showed correctly.
I hope Alessio will fix this bug soon.
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2012 :  15:44:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Ale,

In version 8.0.2.6 field "Seen Where" still accept only numbers, not strings. You stated that the bug is fixed, but i'm not sure

Regards.
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2012 :  18:17:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
the manager can enter fields if words, the error is in the design of the card.

En el administrador de campos si puedes introducir palabras, el error esta en el diseņo de la ficha.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2012 :  06:53:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You are right, I don't know why it keep to take only numbers... I will try to fix now.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 23 Nov 2012 :  12:55:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Ale,

The bug is fixed in 8.0.2.8 release.
Thank you.

Regards.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07