Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Seen movies highlighted in list
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

romarkin
Starting Member

29 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2013 :  04:54:57  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I am now committed to using Version 8. However not long before I switched to V.8 I discovered a feature in 7 that I grew to like. This was the ability to change the color of the "seen" movies in your movie list. This was a great feature in 7 and I haven't been able to fine it in 8, if it exists. You could tell at a glance if you've seen the movie or not. It made it much easier to find a movie to see! Has this feature been carried over to 8? If not it should be.

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2013 :  21:00:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by romarkin

I am now committed to using Version 8. However not long before I switched to V.8 I discovered a feature in 7 that I grew to like. This was the ability to change the color of the "seen" movies in your movie list. This was a great feature in 7 and I haven't been able to fine it in 8, if it exists. You could tell at a glance if you've seen the movie or not. It made it much easier to find a movie to see! Has this feature been carried over to 8? If not it should be.

For reasons unknown to ordinary mortals that feature got inverted in V8: now you can change the colour of movies *not* seen yet. [Options > Grids]

It's not really the same but kind of it is, isn't it?

Go to Top of Page

Michael Clarke

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - 21 Apr 2013 :  15:17:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I find the inverted option much more useful as I have less movies that I haven't seen in my collection. Yes Yanoos, to me it's the same thing or amounts to the same thing.
Now I can see the 200 highlighted movies I havn't seen, instead of the 1200 movies I have seen
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2013 :  14:46:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

I don't remember why I have invert this function

Let me know if its ok for you.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07