Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Suggestions of EXPORT of Website
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

skpManiac
Starting Member

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2013 :  21:22:17  Show Profile  Visit skpManiac's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi, I am new to this App but I love it :)

I have around 400 movies on my hard drive that I have ripped from my DVD collection of about 1300, being able to index them like this is great and having an on-line catalogue is even better, BUT

Can we have it so we can PREVIEW the export BEFORE it goes LIVE? I have no idea what the templates look like until I have made the collection, it would be useful if I could see it before sending it Via FTP

A progress indicator on the export would also be really useful.

Thanks in advance

So long and thanks for all the fish...

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2013 :  08:44:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, I will try to make a preview button that will just export one movie.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

skpManiac
Starting Member

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2013 :  14:01:36  Show Profile  Visit skpManiac's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the reply :)

I do seem to be having an issue with the export feature

I have added the /rips to the REMOTE FOLDER, but instead of uploading to that folder, it adds rips to the original filenames, so index.html becomes ripsindex.html and the "Files" folder becomes ripsFiles, so none of the links work because they are looking for FILES and not ripFiles on the website.

I can upload the folder from the XMM folder to my website and it works fine, but of course this is much harder than the program doing it for me :)

Any ideas?

So long and thanks for all the fish...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07