New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

grun
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2013 :  20:28:45  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

since yesterday xmm has stopped downloading covers when I'm adding new movies. Till yesterday everything worked correctly. The script is IMDB (fastest) which I haven't changed. Is this a known problem or is there anything I can alter or check? The OS is Win7 x64.

Thx in advance.

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2013 :  22:05:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I confirm for script Imdb Fastest in v. 8.1.3 and for Fege's 1.3.4 too.

The Imdb complete in v 7.2.3.6 still works ok.
Go to Top of Page

gilles
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 07 Dec 2013 :  16:26:22  Show Profile  Visit gilles's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same for me.
Software and scripts were updated yesterday 6th December 2013 but the problem is still here. Even problems with the year!
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2013 :  17:19:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You are right, I will try to fix it asap.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2013 :  17:47:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, fixed, please download the new script.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

gilles
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2013 :  19:31:50  Show Profile  Visit gilles's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Alessio, you solved this problem in 27 Mn and 50 Secs :-)
It works perfectly for the covers.
But, quite often, we got two times the synopsis in the same field!?!
And, as French, I still have problems with characters in the titles :-(
Go to Top of Page

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 08 Dec 2013 :  19:32:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
"Fastest" seems to work ok; "Complete" doesn't dld anything at all in 8.1.3.

Edited by - apd on 08 Dec 2013 19:33:09
Go to Top of Page

grun
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2013 :  10:05:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thx Ale, excellent service!
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2013 :  10:12:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, I will try to check it again this morning.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

gilles
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2013 :  19:28:39  Show Profile  Visit gilles's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry Alessio but since you solved the problem of "Covers" now the same script "IMDB.COM (fastest).txt" doesn't give the "Countries" anymore :-(
Go to Top of Page

Barns
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2013 :  03:26:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm still having a problem with covers. I use IMDB (Fastest) and all the covers either don't come up or come up black with fuzzy white bits in each corner. The actual jpg in the folder is tiny but gets blown up to fill the size of the cover.

I would add a copy of the cover which every movie gets but I don't know HTML so don't know how to attach or insert an image.

I updated to the latest version this morning before trying again and still the same.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Go to Top of Page

grun
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2013 :  09:21:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Barns

I'm still having a problem with covers. I use IMDB (Fastest) and all the covers either don't come up or come up black with fuzzy white bits in each corner. The actual jpg in the folder is tiny but gets blown up to fill the size of the cover.

Yes, exactly the same here. I was glad to see at first that Alessio picked up this item so fast, but now that I have tried it, I don't see any difference. Of course I am using the latest version of xmm and the script (imdb fastest).

[edit, after some testing]There may be some misunderstanding, my bad. I just found that covers are imported again, but only for movies that are imported new, for the first time. What I previously meant was that movies without covers (so the ones which have imported since last week) do not get their covers back when re-updating their entries. Does this mean that I have to delete all movies without covers (in my case, about 40) and import them again from scratch?

Edited by - grun on 10 Dec 2013 10:23:18
Go to Top of Page

Barns
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2013 :  10:42:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I did some further testing and some update properly if you "Clear all fields and reset import status" and then update as normal using the script. However, the year disappears from the top right box but that's easy to re-add.
Go to Top of Page

grun
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2013 :  11:39:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That is a great advice, thx! And it works perfectly.
Go to Top of Page

gilles
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2013 :  12:24:37  Show Profile  Visit gilles's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Still problems with "Country", and you?...
Go to Top of Page

grun
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2013 :  12:31:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't use the country column, sorry.
Go to Top of Page

Barns
Starting Member

49 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2013 :  15:00:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm finding it only works if I do each movie individually though. I've got another 36 to go :/ lol

I haven't checked the country since I'm also not really bothered by the country. I just want the cover, details, year and IMDB rating personally.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2013 :  15:24:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

I have upload the new imdb script few hours ago... please download it and let me know.

There was a bug

Ale

Go to Top of Page

grun
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2013 :  16:16:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, Alessio, but the new script still doesn't work here. Never mind, I can live with Barns' solution: clear the fields en reset the status, and then upgrade. Just upgrading without clearing the fields etc. does not work for me. The only thing I have to add manually is the catalog no.

Edited by - grun on 10 Dec 2013 16:17:46
Go to Top of Page

ivenholt
Starting Member

15 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2013 :  08:20:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
covers are downloading but I am not getting country , genre , and rating.....
Go to Top of Page

edwin4321
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2013 :  02:48:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
cover images still not downloading with latest scripts tried movie db and imdb fastest

Edwin L Jostmeyer
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.43 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07