Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

bildur1
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2013 :  03:52:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am having the worst time trying to figure out what is wrong. I have went as far as deleting my entire database and redoing a new one, but I have hundreds of movies and it is taking forever. Not to mention that I have sat here for two days clicking the appropriate link to each and every movie in 33 second intervals.

I am certain this is not how this program is supposed to be working.

I am running windows 8.1. I have tried multiple scripts..nothing

Keeps saying that its waiting for a kick start.
Go to Top of Page

bildur1
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2013 :  18:14:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have gotten the program to work successfully. Nearly 7000 movies have updated and appear to be all connected with the proper links/information. I do have one question that I have not found a solution to yet on the forums.

When ever trying to update a movie that shows no cover, the script always starts with "The A[]" and runs for 10 minutes trying to link this. I have went thru all the movies and finally deleted the three movies that started with The A... I also went into movie file manager and deleted these same three, as well as going to the grid and deleting the cover movie and the files using the right click links but the problem still exists. Is there a way to refresh the database or something to prevent this from continuing?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07