Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Next update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2014 :  14:01:31  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Next update must be an awsome one when I think of the time Ale hasn't "said" anything in the forum

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2014 :  16:51:32  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Uups,
that's a bad omen when even a forum administrator becomes sarcastic (and the other ones are silent).

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2014 :  17:46:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry Guys, I am still alive

Just a bit busy, and next two weeks I will go in Japan (For holidays this time, finally!)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

vinlas

Italy
102 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2014 :  18:22:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
...Beato te.....
Buone vacanze!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

alsystems

USA
116 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2014 :  00:52:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti
Just a bit busy, and next two weeks I will go in Japan (For holidays this time, finally!)

I guess that means you will have 2 weeks in Japan to work on EMM, right?

Have a nice vacation.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2014 :  07:18:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Nice vacation, Ale!
And don't bother your family too much

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2014 :  07:26:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Guys!

Yes, finally an holiday after months of works... but this time without childrens... Parents will have an hard work

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2014 :  09:01:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Without children - then don't do anything that I won't do, too

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2014 :  12:01:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07