New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

imania
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2016 :  14:58:13  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
hi ppl..need help..i have 200 korean tv seri and only asianwiki have complate info for those...is there any option to add asianwiki to my magic script?

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2016 :  16:19:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When there are those special korean signs in there - I don't know.
If there are no korean chars it is possible.
Only problem in that case could be the structure of the wiki site. Most of them (I know) don't have the same structure on every movie/show and provide the info in form of text blocks without any identifying keywords.
But say a definite yes or no I need to know the complete adress and the search term.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

imania
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2016 :  16:37:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hum thx for anser dude look this http://asianwiki.com/Main_Page ..this site have all info for all movies and series at japan / korean/ chinese...if i find a way to extract info from site to my manager its wil be nice... i tried all of manager scripts for my collection but dosnt work..they don have good info for acters and asian movie..
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2016 :  17:30:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, that seems to be a quite easy job...
Do you need a script for movies or for series? Or both?
Maybe I have tomorrow a little time to start.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

imania
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2016 :  18:54:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
oh rly? thx m8..it was great ..take ur time.i don need movie ..seri will be enoqh.thx again for answer and help..:)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2016 :  11:46:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I need a concrete Series name. Best with more than one result.
All I have found are without any episodes list. Or are these not provided?

*EDIT*
Just found "http://asianwiki.com/White_Lab"...
Which info do you need from the main page?
First line under profile is always the genre?
What means: Romaji?
What about the episode names? Are the titles provided?

At the moment I only have completed #CREATEMOVIELIST#

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

imania
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2016 :  12:49:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
sry dude..i cannt understand wats ur mean!! but mby this can help u...all of asian series all of theme almost have 1 season not more..and ppl like me only like actres and covers ,, not more info like pilot or ....for example for 2 series i saved all image from asianwiki to database and it worked . butt it used 2hr for only 2 series and was boring.if u can find a way to manage actress to colection will be enoqh for me and its helpful..and......thx again dude !!! my ENG is poor sry for that..
Go to Top of Page

imania
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2016 :  12:56:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
look some series like http://asianwiki.com/The_Time_We_Were_Not_In_Love http://asianwiki.com/Pinocchio_(Korean_Drama) http://asianwiki.com/The_Heirs_-_Korean_Drama have same acters.i want to manage this acteers to my colection...i have 6 full series from http://asianwiki.com/Park_Shin-Hye ..if possible i want a link betwen theme in my manager..:)

haha,,,sry
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2016 :  14:25:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Let's see what I can do.
Maybe until the weekend I can manage the script to take all info...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

imania
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2016 :  16:12:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thx broo..:)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2016 :  11:36:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, there is just a problem that I have to think about: the actors structure is a little bit strange...
Table:
Row1 = pics
Row2 = actor's name
Row3 = character

That's quite normal but there can be a different amount of columns per row like 4 actors / 5 actors / 2 actors...

Nonetheless here is a first release for testing: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2j7a0j2500s7gya/ASIANWIKI.COM.txt

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

imania
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2016 :  16:33:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
first thx for ur kindness heart...u r great m8..ok i got text file and instaled at database ... i can find series from asianwiki and can take cover from there i can see pilot and info working to but it stack at episode selection and still cannt find actress. i know u can fix that to..take ur time bro..thx
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2016 :  19:04:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As said, the structure of the actors part is a little different, but I nearly have it done. Needs just a little fine tuning.
And the episodes part... there isn't any link to a detail page for. So it's difficult to fix that. Especially as the block #CREATEEPISODELIST# is called even if it is not needed nor physically existent.
Do you need trailers, too?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

imania
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2016 :  19:28:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
nah dude...if u can skip selection episodes to cus they don have info for that....ty..:)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2016 :  19:43:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't know if I can skip it, maybe you have to select at least a dummy.
Another possibility would be to treat everything like a movie - but therefor you have to leave the marker for isTVShow empty.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  00:26:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Reload the script and test it, please

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2j7a0j2500s7gya/ASIANWIKI.COM.txt

Tell me if something is missing or wrong.
On the problem with the episodes I still haven't searched for a solution. Just click on "Ignore and Continue" at the moment.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

imania
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  00:51:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OMG...every thing is nice man..u did well..at last can manage this asian collection... :)....its worked pilot . info . cover and background. actress ..every thing fine..thx for ur time ..thx for ur help....gj
Go to Top of Page

kurotio
Starting Member

Indonesia
7 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  08:43:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
wow thank you, with this I can manage my asian drama...

btw can you make sciprt for Myanimelist too??
Go to Top of Page

imania
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  09:10:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hum never tried..i don have any anime in my collections..i do know,,butt tell me anything u want for help...:)
Go to Top of Page

kurotio
Starting Member

Indonesia
7 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  09:49:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thx...
my collection will be perfect if there's anime script too...

can you make one for myanimelist.net, pls
or
is there any guide for make the script
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  09:51:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Should be possible, too.
But as I have the early shift at work for the next three weeks I don't have much time. So let's see what's possible...

Question:
http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?q=#MOVIE#&type=1 for TV and/or http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?q=#MOVIE#&type=2 for Movies?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07