Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 HOW TO PLAY TV Series episodes inside XMM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jhulsbrain
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2010 :  11:10:59  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi guys,

I've been reading lots of stuff already inside on this forum but none of them really give me a solution to my problem.

I have lots of TV series that are in my HD and i have downloaded the information of those TV series from the net then on each episode, i read file in order to capture the information of the MOVIE file.

Now in XMM, i can only play directly the movie by right click or click the play button in the menu but in the TV series, its not there or maybe i just didnt get it right.

Anybody can help me on this?

See in the movie card, we can see season then episodes but when we double-click them it will open the detail screen of that episode but to my surprise a play button is not there? Or maybe i did just see it.

Regards,

Julius

pepa1d
Starting Member

Czech Republic
24 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2010 :  11:42:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

For me works this in "Advanced interface":

- click on [+] beside the "TV Shows" in "TreeView it will unwrap list of your TV Shows
- click in this list in TreeView on TV Show that you want
- in Main Grid is now list of episodes
- click on episode that you want
- and click on the button "Play Movie" in the Main Panel

Hope you understand
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07