Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 copy data from one field to another
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

wassmer
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2010 :  22:44:30  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi guys,

I need to copy the info I entered in the Media Label field to the location field. I am not fluent in MS Access so I hope there is a fool proof way.

P.S. This allows this info to be exported into iPhone Movies and use the DB to locate films quickly without the need to run the desktop before!

Thanks in advance, Tom

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2011 :  11:55:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Tom,

Its not possible now, but I have add your option to XMM..

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2011 :  18:22:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes! I had asked for this feature a long time ago. Alessio, I think it would be best if you could make it to copy ANY field to ANY field for the selected files.

And while you're at it, here's another suggestion:
the function "Replace a Word" should accept "blank" as input, so that we can erase at once the selected value. As it is now, I use a blank space [ ] to overwrite the selected string.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07