13_ "" string "Long" error
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

mnazmi

85 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2012 :  14:00:44  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
hi,

I clean installed EMM8. I got this error on status window

(13_"" dizesinden "Long" türüne yapılan dönüştürme geçerli değil)
try to tranlate english (with google translate)
13_ "" string "Long" type conversion is not valid in

mnazmi

85 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2012 :  10:40:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi,

I installed EMM 8.0.0.17 and the problem continues.Although I use sample database, not my database.

http://imageshack.us/a/img525/9418/emm8.png

Edited by - mnazmi on 04 Oct 2012 10:48:56
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2012 :  11:21:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please delete the example database and re-install XMM. As the database has changed since the .16 release and because of a bug the example database isn't overwritten by the installation this could be the error.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

mnazmi

85 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2012 :  12:19:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for your interest. I did your suggestions, but nothing change.Problem continues and also I deleted example database and used it without example(empty) , but not solve the problem. Here is the screen

http://imageshack.us/a/img202/8333/emm82.png
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2012 :  12:58:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Then I have to pass the ball to Ale...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2012 :  14:47:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If you click on the Error message it should go away...Please let me know if the error comes back or not.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

mnazmi

85 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2012 :  09:14:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi Alessio,

I did what you say. When click the error message only disappeared one second than appear again.I think another error message appear on the grid view , but I can't see what it says because too fast blinking. I captured this error as video and uploaded on turbobit. Here is the link

http://www.multiupload.nl/TB_RDIZBP8DPT

Go to Top of Page

chaosID
Starting Member

Germany
35 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2012 :  10:13:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mnazmi

I think another error message appear on the grid view , but I can't see what it says because too fast blinking.

Hi mnazmi,
I think the flashing massage, is the "Check Movies for Batch-Import" window. Have the same problem.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2012 :  10:30:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ChaosID, can you send to me your database? Just the MDB file, to load it and see what it the error.

Thank you,

Ale

Go to Top of Page

chaosID
Starting Member

Germany
35 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2012 :  12:22:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,
I've send you a mail with the link.
Please tell me if I can delete it.
Go to Top of Page

mnazmi

85 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2012 :  13:33:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi chaosID,

Thanks for your intereset. My EMM has not any film database. I use it without database. and got these error messages.
Go to Top of Page

chaosID
Starting Member

Germany
35 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2012 :  13:55:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
My grid is also empty with the example database.
Go to open Database and choose your xMM7 database, xMM8 will import it into his database folder.
Thats my way. ;)
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2012 :  14:20:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you guys,

I have found a bug, but should be not related to the error message you receive.

I will try to upload the new release tomorrow morning.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

mnazmi

85 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2012 :  15:16:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi,

thank you Alessio, I hope solving my problem.
chaosID, I did your way before but I got same error messages.I mean, these message appear, I used EMM8 with example database, my database (import from xMM7) or empty.
Go to Top of Page

chaosID
Starting Member

Germany
35 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2012 :  15:50:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So I think you have to wait and hope for the next release. :( Maybe the error will be fixed.
Go to Top of Page

chaosID
Starting Member

Germany
35 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2012 :  09:26:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The flashing window seems to be fixed.

Thanks Alessio.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2012 :  09:32:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Good!

Go to Top of Page

mnazmi

85 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2012 :  20:10:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi Alessio,
I tried new EMM 8.0.1.0 with example database, new empty database and mine. No matter what database I choose , the error message on bottom (13_ "" string "Long" type conversion is not valid in), appear again. When click the error message , this time error message disappear about 15 seconds, then appear again. The other error message on TreeView (flashing window) fixed.

And thank you for adding Katalog No on Treeview; it's important for me.

Again thank you for your interest.

Check now and the other message on TreeView, appear again, but flashing 1 minute a time.

Edited by - mnazmi on 06 Oct 2012 20:53:21
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2012 :  06:54:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Really Strange, I cannot figure it out. Is something related to the engine that check if there are movies to automatically import... I will keep searching...

Go to Top of Page

mnazmi

85 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2012 :  13:30:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thank you for your interest.Soon I'll format my pc, then I install only EMM8 first. I'll give you information.

By the way, when open the Edit window, error is gone.

Edited by - mnazmi on 07 Oct 2012 13:38:25
Go to Top of Page

mnazmi

85 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2012 :  22:49:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi,

I formatted my pc and clean installed EMM8 8015, I didn't install EMM7
I used EMM8 with example database and empty new database. (not my database) Unfortunately I got same error both of database
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07